Do you want to change the world – or know someone within your network who does? UN Environment is here to help. The Young Champions of the Earth initiative aims to celebrate and support individuals between the ages of 18 and 30 who have outstanding potential to create positive environmental impact.
- Information brochures – these can be downloaded in six languages from the “About” pages of the website or here.
- Social media cards in six UN languages available on this Trello board.
- Long promotional films narrated by Ellie Goulding – Arabic; Chinese; English; French; Russian; and Spanish.
- Short promotional films for social media available for reposting/retweeting on Facebook and Twitter.
- Press releases in six languages available here.
- UN Environment Executive Director Erik Solheim’s article in six languages available here.